2012 New England Chinese Professionals Summer Outing
北美中华医学会（ACMA）、美中生物医药协会（CABA）、中美知识产权法律协会（CAIPLA）、留美华人企业家联合会（OCEAN）、纽英伦中华资讯网络协会(NECINA) , 128华人科技企业协会（128CUTE）及香港协会麻州分会联合主办。
Saturday, August 4, 2012 10:00 am to 4:00 pm (rain date: Aug. 11)
Hopkinton State Park, 268 Cedar Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
- Lunch buffet and BBQ: Chinese food, BBQ, watermelon, ice cream, water & beverage
- Outdoor activities and contests: Chinese hacky sack (踢毽子), jump rope (跳皮筋), and other kids games, volleyball, biking, hiking, swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, soccer
- Raffle prizes
- Consultation with professionals including doctors, lawyers, scientists, engineers and entrepreneurs
Ticket (cover the food, beverage and games)
$10 / adult, $5 / senior or kid (5-18 ys), Free / kid (< 5 ys)
Please RSVP (click the link and respond the invitation on www.cpnweb.org) by July 31st to secure seats, A headcount is needed for food and beverage preparation.
- Space is limited. Last year it's was a sold-out event! The organizing committee reserves the right to terminate the registration earlier if maximum capacity is filled.
- No money is due for reservation, please pay on site.
If you have any questions, please send email to email@example.com, or contact the organizers from your organizations.
We welcome ice cream donation and volunteers for preparing this summer event - please contact
Fei Gu /ACMA ( firstname.lastname@example.org);
Yikai Wang /CABA ( email@example.com);
Henry Gu /CAIPLA ( firstname.lastname@example.org);
Kelly Liang /NECINA ( email@example.com);
Yeah Gu /OCEAN ( firstname.lastname@example.org);
Jim Xu /128CUTE ( email@example.com).
if you can help. We look forward to seeing you at the Hopkinton State Park.
1. Safety is your responsibility, event organizers will not be held liable for any personal injuries or property damages; 2. Bring your outing gears (sun lotions, swimming suits, fishing rods, folding chairs, umbrellas, hats, bikes, blankets, etc); 3. The Park charges $5 per vehicle for parking.