Sales and BD Manager/Representative (Full-Time/Regular) at AcroBiosystem
Job Summary :
The individual will be part of sales and BD team. The primary responsibility will be selling our products in the State of California. The main clients include the pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, CROs, clinical laboratory, and academic labs.
The position is responsible for generating and pursuing new clients, as well as increasing from the company’s existing client base in the assigned territory. The position will also be extensively involved in building customer relationships and providing support, both technical support and other support, to her/his clients.
The position will also be responsible for identification and pursuit of collaboration opportunities, through which the company may acquire new technologies and new business assets.
Essential Position Responsibilities:
- All sales activity in the territory through customer facing visits, presentations, phone and e-mail as appropriate.
- Work with the director of the sales (US) to develop and execute a territory sales plan.
- Extending relationship with existing customers.
- Provide technical support to the customers.
- Work collaboratively within the Inside sales (CS team), Product Development team, and Marketing teams.
- Attend tradeshows, both local and international, and networking events as necessary.
- Ability to travel within the territory 40-50% of the time
- Have a good understanding of biologic drug discovery and/or diagnostics and the technologies, products and services that serve the field
- Master degree or above in biomedical disciplines is preferred.
- Relevant working experience is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong Communication Skills
San Jose, California and Boston, Massachusetts