RESEARCH SCIENTIST (Full-Time/Regular) at AcroBiosystem
RESEARCH SCIENTIST (Full-Time/Regular)
The Research Scientist is a key member of the Lab operation department which reports to the Lab Operations Director. The position is responsible for immuno-assay development, including method development and trouble shooting.
- Perform technical reviews of analytical data, methods
- Plan and direct development of quantitative immunoassays
- Plan and direct development of anti-drug antibody immunoassays
- Interact with clients, involved in assay design
- Assist business development in the preparation of proposals.
- Perform work in an environment requiring rapid turn-around times and high levels of versatility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree or doctorate in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of FDA and other regulatory guidelines for pharmacokinetic and ADA assays
- Cell culture experience is a plus
- Ability to accurately interpret and communicate scientific and organizational information with internal and external clients.
- Ability to produce high quality data while working under the pressure of strict deadlines.
- Overtime and weekend work as required.
- Work may require the use of PPE (personal protective equipment).
Newark, Delaware, United States